Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Idiot Neighbor

For the last two days, my idiot, stupid, brain dead, dufus, ignorant, bonehead of a neighbor has been burning his leaves. That's right. Burning dead leaves from his property.

We're in the middle of a town. Hundreds of houses all around. Not out on the farm somewhere 100 miles from anyone. But dumba$$ collects all his leaves all fall and winter, piles them up, and burns them. Oh yea,,,,and it's rained for 5 days,,,so burning isn't really a good description. They're smoldering.

Smoke is so thick you can't walk around the house without choking.

I'm calling the city offices tomorrow and see if there is some way to get this jerk in trouble for this garbage.

Did I mention that I have more brain cells in my pinky toe nail than bonehead across they way has?

WHAT A MORON!!!!!

No comments: