Sunday, June 15, 2008

Let the Itching Begin

I now feel like I have poison ivy on my face and ear. It just won't stop. It's relentless. I realize, logically, with my brain that its just the skin and flesh healing. BUT OHHHHHMMMYYYYGOOODNESSSSMAAAAKKKKEEEITTTTTTSTOOOPPPPPPPPPP!!!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK,,,,, I feel a little better now. Up close I still look like Frankenstein

Vic's down again, so I cleaned my dressings myself this evening. So I'm covered in Hydrogen Peroxide, Polysporin, went through about 50 Qtips and 3 gauze pads. But by dingy,,,,,,the wound is now dressed.

Anyway,,,,looks like my new nose may be crooked. Could be the swelling and healing,,,,but I really think it's going to be crooked. I don't remember asking for Owen Wilson's nose. I wouldn't mind his money,,,,,,but not his nose.

Anyway,,,,start working out again tomorrow. I'm sure I've gained 15lbs over the last week. So I've got my work cut out for me.

G'nite All.

No comments: