Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Back on the Stick

Ok. Surgery's over. Pains gone. Itching is tolerable. I have no excuses now for not hauling my hugeness back to my gym and working out again. So I did.

It's not been too bad really. I only missed 2 weeks solid cause of the surgery. Hit and mis other wise for a month. But I'm not hurting, still able to do 1.5 to 2 miles with little difficulty. So, all I have to do now is get back in my groove, get back to my diet and I'm good to go.

As Reger said a month or so ago, he lost his mojo. Although I'm only .00000001% the athlete he is, I can relate.

I'm trying to decide whether to start posting daily workout accomplishments on here or not. Perhaps. Also trying to decide whether to post what I eat during the day. But God says not to lie, and there could be a lot of temptation if I do. :)

G'nite All.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

WooHoo!!! Glad you are back on track! Keep up the good work! Modeling is in your near future!