Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Update on Pop and the Girls

They let Dad out of the hospital this morning. No problems with the ticker and heads all patched up.

I did forget to mention one other thing which happened last night. When we called to speak with him, he was telling us about the car hitting the ambulance. Then just off the cuff he said: "I guess she forgot to hit the 'A' button."

Took me a minute, then I got it. He was talking about what Gracie said a week or so ago.

That's my Dad, took a hit to the head and still sharp as a tack.

In other news, Hailey had her second trip to the Orthodontist. Today they installed her 'expanders'. She's in a bit of discomfort and minor pain right now, but I've no doubt she'll be tough and get through this.

At Pre-K today Gracie took a little side trip. She decided to visit the little Boys room and see what was going on in there. She emerged an enlightened young woman, proudly proclaiming little boys pee'd through thier belly button.

And how was your day?

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Glad to hear that your dad is doing better! Gracie is a tri[.