Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Jerk

I guess I can be a jerk at times, as all men can. Sometimes unintentional, sometimes totally on purpose. Today, it was on purpose. (You can't see it, but I'm smiling.)

We found out today a woman we grew up with was having an affair. OH THE HUMANITY!!! (It gets better,,,,,,,,,and worse.)

You may ask, how did we find out this beautiful girl/woman/married/mother we knew was having an affair? Well, it was in our local hometown newspaper of course.

You see, her and her boyfriend (who was also married) had been on a little afternoon rendezvous and were running a bit late. In their effort to get back on time they ran the train tracks when a train was coming and BLAMMMMM!!!!! They got creamed, poor little sweet hearts, really got some today. ( did I say that out loud?)

They lived and were airlifted to the best medical center in the area, but I don’t think they’ll like the divorce lawyers waiting for them when they wake up.

Anyway, back to the jerk piece. I told Vic that she had nothing whatsoever to worry about with me for I would never let that happen. I love her and the kids way too much to ever try and run the train tracks when a train was coming. :)

Good thing I cleaned the basement up, I may be sleeping there for a while.

G'night all!!


On other matters:Worked out hard for the last 31 straight days. Yesterday was especially rough on the bike and todays workout even harder. Felt like I was out of energy. As a result Vic made me eat a steak and baked potato. I haven’t had that many carbs in weeks. I guess tomorrow I’ll really have to make up for today’s feast.

No comments: