Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Lost the battle, but not the War

The invading hordes from the kitchen out flanked us and tried an attack from our rear. They attacked through the girls bedroom window.

Vic saw them earlier today. Thousands of the littler buggers coming in through the 2nd story window. She showed them no mercy. The troops dawned protective gear and chemical weapons were immediately deployed. The death toll was catastrophic, tiny lifeless bodies were all around the windows. Patton would be proud. Better killing thru chemistry.

Needless to say, the girls will be sleeping in another room for a few nights. And I will be scheduling some professional bug killing services. I guess we could call them mercenaries. All I need now is to hire Halliburton.

On a different note, it was my first day of twofers. A little painfull I must say. Wouldn't have been so bad I think if I'd gotten more sleep last night. At 2am, Hay's alarm clock went off. Not sure why, but it brought me out of bed like a shot. Then at 3am, Alyssa and Gracie got cold and wanted Daddy to pull thier covers up on them. Then my alarm went off at 4:45am and it was off to the basement for the morning routine. 20 minutes of excercise tape. Did another 34 min this evening on treadmill and stairstepper.

Going to work out a good plan for this which alternates muscle groups and such to keep from over doing legs and hurting knees. Have enough trouble with them already. Motrin and ice, motrin and ice.

Speaking of Motrin., at this pace of usage, I should be pretty buff soon. Joe Reger had a post the other day about it building muscle mass.

Anyway, that's all for this evening. G'night all!!

No comments: