Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Don't Have Time to Bleed

What a day!! Aside from Vic being down hard again and work being rough, it's been a very positive, exciting day. Today I've had the chance to be creative again (not that I'm the greatest mind you), the chance to dream up ideas and work on something that has me totally psyched. So totally psyched that when I hurt my knee again this evening, I really didn't mind. It hurt, but I kept on going. I was too pumped to quit. I was in a good place. I was motivated. I knew I could finish what I started. Some Motrin, a little ice, I'll be good as new.

By the way, the cortizone shots have really helped my elbow. I may actually be able to use that arm in some exercises soon. Ooooh Rah!

And the day wouldn't be complete without a pic of one of my screamers. Our beautiful Alyssa.

No comments: