Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Rain Rain

A wonderful rainy morning in Atlanta. Got soaked deliverying the young ones to the local indoctrination centers,,,,,sorry,,,,schools. But hey, we need the rain.

Still figuring out this blogging thing. Wife doesn't like site title,,,,,so there may be a change there. Which would mean changing the URL too. Lovely.

I said I would talk more about Curahee. Well,,,,it's my motivation. I intend to do the Curahee Run/Walk Challenge on Oct 4, 2008. To do that, I need to lose 100 lbs by Oct. I weighed 287 on Jan 1st. I now weigh 265. So I'm on my way.




I want to get closer to my best weight of around 180 lbs. Like here:






Here's a link for some more information on Curahee. Don't think they've updated lately, but you'll get the idea. http://www.toccoagachamber.com/

All for now,,,,got work to do.

No comments: